Border Marches Early Music Forum
This website was last updated 8th March 2014
At Christmas, Council member Beryl Starr stepped down from Council. We're very glad to say that she remains a BMEMF member and will still be organising the instrumentalists' workshop in November. However, that leaves us without a Council member to represent the interests of instrumentalists. This is a serious omission, and we really need someone to take Beryl's place. Could this be you? To find out more about what it might entail, please speak to Chairman Sue Russell. Click here for her contact details.
Update: So far nobody has expressed interest in joining Council to represent the interests of instrumentalists. We really do need someone to come forward - please get in touch if you think this could be you.
The Border Marches Early Music Forum, BMEMF, exists to promote the enjoyment of early music. It doesn't matter if you're a singer or an instrumentalist; very experienced or a beginner; amateur or professional - if you enjoy early music, BMEMF is for you. (Pictured is the Spem in Alium workshop in Presteigne in June 2013).
- We publish a quarterly newsletter packed with news, reviews and details of forthcoming events.
- We organise regular day workshops in Herefordshire and the surrounding counties of England and Wales.
- Our workshops cater for a range of interests and abilities.
- All our workshops are led by highly-regarded specialist tutors.
- You don't have to be a member - everyone is welcome.
We're friendly, welcoming and very, very enthusiastic! We hope that you will browse through this website and find an event to interest you. We look forward to seeing you at one of our workshops.
Registered Charity No 512160
We are members of 'Making Music'
Please click here for a copy of our Constitution .